victory capers???

mirage2u

I would love to see them as well. I just booked a family cruise on the Victory for next August and am in "research mode"! I've found some older Capers by doing a search on webshots.com, but it would be nice to see some that are up to date.

Are you able to scan them and post them on a website such as Webshots?

Sorry, guys. I've been away from the computer for awhile. If someone could tell me the easiest way to get the Capers to you, I'd be happy to do it. I'd think they would be very close to the same for all cruises on the same itinerary.

It's 11:00 PM here, so I'll have to check back tomorrow.

you can scan them then email them to us. if you dont have a scanner, you can fax them to me i will try to see if i can scan them. i read some for another ship. it looked like someone had posted them to a website. anyone else have an easier idea?

Sorry to take so long in responding--I'm just swamped here at work and at home. I will look into posting them on Webshots but I can't say how long that might take. I will post a link here when that's accomplished. I can fax them to anyone who needs them in a hurry, though tomorrow is the soonest I can send them as the Capers are at home and I'm at work. I have an e-mail link in my profile if you want to give me a fax number. I can't check that e-mail from here but will do so tonight ASAP. If for some reason the e-mail doesn't work, let me know and I will post an address here.

we sound so desperate b/c there is hardly anything on here about the Victory. i'm going on the eastern itinerary but am still interested in seeing them. did you have a good time??

We had a fabulous time. The ship looks great. I have no real complaints. I want to write a review but again have just not had the time. I did the Eastern Caribbean on the Triumph last year. You'll love the islands.

I believe I referred to myself as a technology moron earlier and now I'm even more convinced it's true. I do not have a fax, therefore, I can't get the Capers...and we're leaving 1/16/05! OH well, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue, patience is a virtue... I'll just wait and see them when they are posted. :)

MJ

Sorry to take so long in responding--I'm just swamped here at work and at home. I will look into posting them on Webshots but I can't say how long that might take. I will post a link here when that's accomplished. I can fax them to anyone who needs them in a hurry, though tomorrow is the soonest I can send them as the Capers are at home and I'm at work. I have an e-mail link in my profile if you want to give me a fax number. I can't check that e-mail from here but will do so tonight ASAP. If for some reason the e-mail doesn't work, let me know and I will post an address here.

would you fax any 2004 capers you might have to me at 706-213-8102? I would be so grateful. Thank you so much!!!

Tammy

Here's an update--I've managed to scan and burn the Capers to CD, so I can actually e-mail them to anyone who needs them soon. To those who requested a fax--it would be a lot easier to e-mail them as there are 7 Capers, each having 4 pages, for a total of 28 pages. I'll check this post again in a bit and as well as in the morning.

Archived