victory capers???

mirage2u

Maybe somebody that received them from miclane would not mind passing them on to me ... I know that miclane emailed them to alot of folks and would love if someone either could post them or send me an email with them ...

thanks to miclane for taking the time to respond to so many requests ... and thanks to the next person who responses to my request for the capers ...

Candy

Oh yeah :rolleyes: ... my email addy is: canner@verizon.net

I was in the original group of requesters for the Capers but did not receive them (I'm sure due to the enormous amount of time and bandwidth is was taking to send). I'd like to second the request that if someone has received the Capers via email, could they forward to me please at mjhbrown@aol.com. We're leaving on the 1/16 Victory Sailing and I'd love to see whatever is available.

Thanks to all......don't know how I ever cruised before I found this board!

• 2 weeks later...

DH and I will be on the Jan. 30th Victory sailing (actually, it's a company cruise for him, so he will be working and I will NOT! :D)

If anybody sees this who is still forwarding that e-mail, I would love to see them:

lisa_d828@hotmail.com

And a HUGE thanks to the OP for going to all this work!!

Me too.... if someone can pass them on to me, I would greatly appreciate it. DH and I are going Jan 30 too. If you haven't already done so, pop on over to the Roll Call for Jan 30 - Victory, its party time. We arranged a place to meet everyone!! Would love to see you there.

Email: bby31288@aol.com

Thanks!!!!

Archived