MIA Hotel Relaxing

Julma

My husband and I are getting to Miami early the day before our cruise and need a hotel somewhere convenient to the port. Since we will have been up since 3 AM, I would love a hotel that we can spend the day at and relax. I am looking for a balcony, nice view, pool and beach. Rather than price, I am more interested in value. Suggestions??

The intercontinental is a great hotel close to port. Great view nice rooms.

But the Intercontinental has no balconies and no beach.

For what you want you'll be looking at South Beach. I would go with Loews South Beach. It's directly on the beach, has a great pool, nice views, balconies in the newer tower rooms, 15 minutes to Port of Miami, and is within easy safe walking distance to Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and all the shopping and dining you could possibly want... http://www.loewshotels.com/en/Hotels/Miami-Beach-Hotel/Overview.aspx

My husband and I are getting to Miami early the day before our cruise and need a hotel somewhere convenient to the port. Since we will have been up since 3 AM, I would love a hotel that we can spend the day at and relax. I am looking for a balcony, nice view, pool and beach. Rather than price, I am more interested in value. Suggestions??

One of the best values in South Beach is The South Seas Hotel. Also the Doubletree Surfcomber.

You do not a balcony. It will be hard to find under $500 in off season in South Beach. Peak season closer to $1000 per night.

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I am going to try Loews. I am a plantinum member and it looks like there may be some nice perks with that. I am going to call the hotel and tell them what I want and see what happens.

Thanks for the suggestions. I think I am going to try Loews. I am a plantinum member and it looks like there may be some nice perks with that. I am going to call the hotel and tell them what I want and see what happens.

If that doesn't work out I have stayed at the Sagamore and Trump Sonesta...both on the beach with pools. Sagamore is within walking distance to Lincoln Road mall; Trump is further but has a complimentary shuttle to South beach.

Enjoy.

Archived