Fantasy class: Which ship is the BEST!?

pseudochicken

Which Carnival Fantasy class vessel is the best?  

236 members have voted

1. 1. Which Carnival Fantasy class vessel is the best?

Hey folks!

This is just for pure fun, but please feel free to leave comments. :)

This is just a thread/poll to discuss which ship in the Carnival Fantasy class of vessels is the best! It could be for any reason. Best decor, best ammenities, since now some have balcony rooms, to staff, to itineraries! ANYTHING! But... overall, which ship is the BEST!?! And don't get too aggravated if yours doesn't win. We all know each one is fun and good in its own right. :D

YOU choose! :cool:

I voted for the Fantasy-soon to be sailing her for the 8th time-the last sailing our of NOLA. I think a small part of the popularity of the Fantasy has to do with also getting to see New Orleans and Bourbon St. I'm not a fan of the Bourbon St "experience" but a lot of people love Bourbon St. After she moves to Mobile it may loose some of its popularity. I love Mobile also but it is just not the "party" that NOLA is.

I have been on the Fantasy, Sensation (my first cruise-January 1997), Inspiration and Fasincation. I love the Fantasy and in addition to doing the Triumph out of NOLA I will no doubt be taking a few trips to Mobile also. Both are within driving distance from where I live.

It was a hard decision whether to do the last sailing of the Holiday or the last sailing out of NOLA on the Fantasy. We had friends going on the Fantasy so I choose the Fantasy.

It was a hard decision whether to do the last sailing of the Holiday or the last sailing out of NOLA on the Fantasy. We had friends going on the Fantasy so I choose the Fantasy.

The way I based my decision is that I could always do the Fantasy at any time in the future. On the Holiday, there will not be a second time. (unless you go to Spain)

Dave

Been on Sensation and Fantasy. Fantasy was definitely better. Staff is friendlier on Fantasy. The Promenade on Fantasy decor is higher class than the outdated Sensation. the Piano bar on the Sensation is creepy looking with the Fingers compared to the Egyptian look on the Fantasy. 3 and 4 day only available on Sensation. Fantasy has 4 and 5 and when it moves to Mobile I think it will have some 7 day - so it will have past guest parties.

I will say disembarkation on Sensation was a breeze and the sushi station is nicer. The 80's tribute is good but the Curves show should have an NC 17 rating.

Food was better on Fantasy. Captain seemed friendly on Fantasy.

Out of the Fantasy-class I've only done Sensation and Inspiration, but out of the two Inspiration wins hands-down. We've also been on Glory and Miracle. Of all 4 Carnival ships we've done, we've had the best food and the best service across the board on our two Inspiration cruises. The hotel director on this ship has done a fantastic job with the service staff and the quality of food aboard.

Don't take this as a criticsm of the other ships we've been on. We've loved all 5 of our Carnival cruises. It's just that the Inspiration stands out as slightly better in regards to service and food.

This is supposed to be for fun! Don't abstain a vote just because you think you're vote would be prejudice. This is kind of more like a popularity contest than voting for an elected official! Which one is your favorite? for ANY reason!:)

Awww c'mon, live life on the edge...

YES!!! :D Live life on the edge give a vote!!! I am glad with how many votes there are so far. Maybe after we get a some more votes in we can have more reliable results. Though it'd obviously not be official and not necessarily reflect which one is the most popular in the cruising world, but it would give us an indication which Fantasy class vessel is favorite here on these boards. :cool:

How's the Imagination? I might be sailing on her in January? I'm interested if anyone has any opinions on her. Thanks! :)

I voted Fantasy because that was the first ship I sailed on. I just got off the Fascination today and I loved it too. I really liked the Hollywood theme on the Fascination, but as others said, my first cruise on the Fantasy will hold a special place in my heart.

I have sailed on the Sensation, Imagination and Inspiration. Then I started going to the larger ships. The Dream will be my next ship as I am planning on that right now. I have enjoyed all the ships so far. The Camp Carnival has been the best for my children, they always ask when they can go again.

I have sailed on the Sensation, Imagination and Inspiration. Then I started going to the larger ships. The Dream will be my next ship as I am planning on that right now. I have enjoyed all the ships so far. The Camp Carnival has been the best for my children, they always ask when they can go again.

Right... but what is your favorite Fantasy class ship? I realize that the newer ships are obviously superior in many categories. But I want to concentrate on the Fantasy class. What ship in this class is your favorite FLmedic?

• 3 weeks later...

Archived