Sapphire Princess: Caribe 106,109???

sunshine426

I've done a search and can't find out much abt these cabins. They are listed as Obstructed View, but I can't see what is obstructing the view on the deck plans? Anyone been in these cabins that can fill me in. They appear to be in between regular balcony cabins and penthouse suites. I'm in a category FF cabin on an upcoming cruise and wondering if I should switch cabins.

• 8 months later...
I've done a search and can't find out much abt these cabins. They are listed as Obstructed View, but I can't see what is obstructing the view on the deck plans? Anyone been in these cabins that can fill me in. They appear to be in between regular balcony cabins and penthouse suites. I'm in a category FF cabin on an upcoming cruise and wondering if I should switch cabins.

I am taking an Alaska cruise and has been assigned C106 and C109 . How did you like that cabin? What is obstructing the view?

I am taking an Alaska cruise and has been assigned C106 and C109 . How did you like that cabin? What is obstructing the view?

We stayed in C109 on our 2006 Sapphire Princess Cruise. We got C109 for the same price as a inside cabin. The obstruction is a support beam. We felt the obstruction was minimal. Someone posted pictures of C109. I think you'd be pleased with the cabin. Judge for yourself.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=990852&highlight=c109

Archived