Ventura looks good.

MAZANDSTEVE

We saw her in Malaga today and she looked beautiful. I didn't realise she was in but saw a couple with a map p and o give you with the port details so on our walkabout we had a fantastic view from Gilbafaro Point of her :)

I would call Ventura a lot of things, but beautiful?? No recently built ship is beautiful when compared with the vessels of past times. The demands of the modern passenger mean that the design of ships has had to be subject to a lot of compomises.

I am not knocking Ventura, though she is not for me, but it must be admitted that the payback for being a somewhat ugly duckling outside, is the enhanced comforts inside.

David.

We have just been to Croatia for a vacation and spotted a few cruise lines, Ventura looked very impressive.

We have just been on her for a 2 day cruise to Belguim and she is a beautiful ship, We then went on 10 day cruise on Independence straight after - another beautiful ship- a priviledge to sail on both these vessels

I would call Ventura a lot of things, but beautiful?? No recently built ship is beautiful when compared with the vessels of past times. The demands of the modern passenger mean that the design of ships has had to be subject to a lot of compomises.

I am not knocking Ventura, though she is not for me, but it must be admitted that the payback for being a somewhat ugly duckling outside, is the enhanced comforts inside.

David.

You've said it, she's not for you and if we all were in total agreement with subjects life would be very boring.

Ventura's aft is just like a lot of the Princess ships. The interior is however very nice, and once again might not be to everyone's liking, but we enjoy her and are looking forward to being on her next month again.:D

we were on ventura in sept, in a suite, it was awful. Very scruffy, balcony was tiny, never again! The ship is a big let down, stairwells made me think of 1970s chinese takeaways (dark plastic "wood" panelling) very depressing, wouldnt recommend ventura to anyone unless I hated them!

we were on ventura in sept, in a suite, it was awful. Very scruffy, balcony was tiny, never again! The ship is a big let down, stairwells made me think of 1970s chinese takeaways (dark plastic "wood" panelling) very depressing, wouldnt recommend ventura to anyone unless I hated them!

LOL, never found it quite THAT bad!!

:D

I am suprised that someone who has such impeccably high standards, after a little research, looking at the brochure, video etc. would have booked Ventura in the first place.

We are off on the Ventura next July, so I am interested in the different views people have. The ship does seem to provoke a very mixed response. I am very curious why there are no recent member reviews posted on Cruise Critic. Other review websites have more current submissions, many of them negative. Could Cruise Critic / P&O be censuring them?

We are off on the Ventura next July, so I am interested in the different views people have. The ship does seem to provoke a very mixed response. I am very curious why there are no recent member reviews posted on Cruise Critic. Other review websites have more current submissions, many of them negative. Could Cruise Critic / P&O be censuring them?

Which review sites are showing a lot of negative reviews for Ventura ?

Archived