Aft balconies on caribbean

boquer

Hello all. We have had aft balconies on RCCL and on Celebrity and are thinking of switching to Princess this year. Please, would one of you Princess fans out there let me know what would be a good aft balcony--one with some shade as we do not like to sunbathe. A mini-suite would be fine, or a lesser category. Thank you very much.

Hello all. We have had aft balconies on RCCL and on Celebrity and are thinking of switching to Princess this year. Please, would one of you Princess fans out there let me know what would be a good aft balcony--one with some shade as we do not like to sunbathe. A mini-suite would be fine, or a lesser category. Thank you very much.

Well shade is in the favor of the sun so kind of depends there but any of the cabins on Baja deck are good....We had the PS suite on Aloha deck which was a Penthouse but WELL worth every penny of it....;)

The BB afts on Caribe, specifically the corner ones C752 and C753.

If you prefer mini suites, there are about 12 covered balconies on the Emerald deck. However these actually are not facing the view of the wake. All mini-suites on Dolphin deck, the balconies are open.

The BB afts on Caribe, specifically the corner ones C752 and C753.

If you prefer mini suites, there are about 12 covered balconies on the Emerald deck. However these actually are not facing the view of the wake. All mini-suites on Dolphin deck, the balconies are open.

Forgot about the C752 balcony.....thats a great cabin...as far as the Dolphin minis, I think they are looking for an aft cabin..

Forgot about the C752 balcony.....thats a great cabin...as far as the Dolphin minis, I think they are looking for an aft cabin..
Yes, he/she asked about mini-suites too so I offered the info on them that basically none are totally aft and majority are open to the sky.:)

We had C748 (which is a suite and I know you want a mini) on the Caribbean Princess and it was wonderful. The balcony was completely covered and large. There is a vent next to it that is noisy but it didn't bother us. We did have a bit more bounce in this aft cabin. Again, it didn't bother us. if we were to ever get a suite again (this was an upgrade), I would want this room. There are pictures in the link to my signature if you would like to take a look.

C752 and C753 corner aft cabins, we think are the best cabins on the ship, had 1 on the Emerald Princess 10 day southern. I loved that cabin soooo much that we have booked the same cabin for May on the Sapphire Princess. We have had mini-suites and I would not trade this cabin for any of them. We have an aft corner booked on the Freedom also. Lots of shade and a cool breeze all the time. Also private and quiet.

Hi Phyllis!

It actually depends on the ship. On some of the newer ships they've added aft balcony rooms on the Baja deck. We LOVE Caribe 752 and 753! On one cruise last year they were taken so we booked the last mini suite on the starboard side of Emerald (E729 on the Grand but different numbers on different ships.) It was almost as good as the aft balcony rooms. It has a rather narrow but really long balcony. (Aft balconies on Caribe are slightly larger than 9x9 and these are about 7x15) Just so you know - on Princess balcony rooms have pretty small showers. If you want a tub you have to book a mini suite. Also no couches in regular rooms. But we feel the HUGE, quiet balcony more than makes up for both things!

Archived