Price drop yahoo;;;

BTW, as a heads up I get weekly emails, re the tuesday "sales". Usually I delete them, but this past tuesday I thought I would take a peek, and was thrilled to see my cruise had a special even tho I had already paid in full and was just 30 days or so out, I got the discount...you can only get it as OBC, but that suits me fine.!

My advise is check these sales weekly (you can sign up for them on RCCL site) as well as going onto the RCCL site frequently..

Your TA won't tell you! I have always done my own research etc...

Hope this helps....;)

BTW, as a heads up I get weekly emails, re the tuesday "sales". Usually I delete them, but this past tuesday I thought I would take a peek, and was thrilled to see my cruise had a special even tho I had already paid in full and was just 30 days or so out, I got the discount...you can only get it as OBC, but that suits me fine.!

My advise is check these sales weekly (you can sign up for them on RCCL site) as well as going onto the RCCL site frequently..

Your TA won't tell you! I have always done my own research etc...

Hope this helps....;)

i ALWAYS THought the Tuesday sales were for new bookings only:confused:

A~

"New bookings only...?"

Don't know about that..Mine was a discount special senior citizen rate, I am not in that category, but my Mother is, who will be in my cabin with me, so they applied the discount right away, tranferring the $400 to OBC...

Only had a price drop one other time ever! and I've cruised a lot....so am thrilled!

Grandeur of the Seas, November 14th, Category I. Price dropped $150 each so we are now starting our cruise with a $300.00 OBC.

Woot Woot!! Final payment was Tuesday, the price drop was Wednesday, called the TA and they contacted Royal and there you have it. Nice way to start our first cruise.

Mrs. Wheelie

Explorer

11/21/09

JS

Sr Discount

$600 bucks total OBC

Found it about 30 minutes ago...and i check at least 3 times a day now that final payment date passed....

Also I saw a PA resident rate...and overall the prices in each category have dropped between 100-300 bucks or so.....

YAY!

Had a major falling out with my TA over this. It was for "new bookings only". TA claims there is nothing they can do. It still sits in my craw that RCI wouldn't honor the price drop.

If it is for "new bookings only" then it is not really a price drop. You have no reason to be upset with either your TA or the cruiseline.

We had a price drop on Tuesday for our 1/31/10 Freedom of the Seas cruise, Interior cabin, Type L. That's the second price drop since we booked in July. This time, we saved total of $170 for the first two passengers and $100 for the third, = $270 savings. :)

Archived