galveston cruise parking questions

Conwaycruiser

We're going on the 4 day on the Ecstasy 11/5 and I've gone to the galveston website with the list of different cruise parking lots available-with quite a bit difference in prices. I'm wondering if anyone has preferences on which one to use and why or why not. Thanks!

The port parking lots are way overpriced.

I have used both Lighthouse and EZCruise and they are both fantastic. Both are close to the pier and provide shuttle service to and from the pier. If you book online you get a little discount. Lighthouse: www.lighthouseparking.org. EZCruise: www.ezcruiseparking.com

• 1 month later...
... BTW, just what does the 5000+ mean?...

Per FAQ at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/faq.php:

What is a Blue Ribbon Cruiser? Charter Member? 5,000+ Club etc.?

A "Blue Ribbon Cruiser" is a member who has attained 3,000 posts on the Cruise Critic message boards -- at any time. Those who's posting counts do not reflect 3,000 posts may have been "grandfathered"...that is, they attained their status prior to our moving to our new message boards on June 2004. Those who attain 5,000+ posts on the forums will receive a title of "5,000+ Club". Ditto the 10,000+ level. Those who have "Charter Member" in front of their club name are those who had attained 5,000 or 10,000 posts on the day that Cruise Critic moved to our new message board forums in June of 2004.

Hope this information will be helpful!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

Archived