Ever wonder about the LAWN CLUB?

curtdesilets

Like I've always said. If I want to lay down or play on a lawn I can stay home and save about 2500 dollars. I still don't get it. Maybe someone from the inner city of New York City or similar would think this special but coming from Wisconsin, I just don't get it. I cruise to see the deep blue ocean and the beautiful soft colors of the ocean in shallow waters.

The nice thing about the lawn club is that it is a large area without furniture and no "structure" to the layout or activity. On a ship with this many people it offers a space to enjoy that never seems crowded. It gives a feeling of space and being in a park. I am really looking forward to enjoying it on the TA coming up.

The nice thing about the lawn club is that it is a large area without furniture and no "structure" to the layout or activity. On a ship with this many people it offers a space to enjoy that never seems crowded. It gives a feeling of space and being in a park. I am really looking forward to enjoying it on the TA coming up.

It is akin to Central Park in NYC. 2600 passengers milling about in a floating city, and you have this park like setting on top. It must be relaxing and if at the very least, unique.:p

When we renewed our vows in March on Solstice, one of the neatest pics was with the lawn club beneath our feet, and the ocean behind us; BEAUTIFUL! We enjoyed the experiences of bocce, croquet and things like that while at sea too; call us simple, but it was cool.:)

Archived