Tell Me Something I Don't Know....

lostdart58

I will be boarding the AOS in the morning for my first cruise in five years. 14 of my good friends will be joining me on this venture. We all live in St Thomas. Flying in from St thomas we actually use the airport right next to the Pan American pier.

I have spent the last 6 weeks perusing these boards absorbing all the info I can find about crusing RCCL and the AOS.

Have non-cruise outings planned in Aruba and Dominica...nothing planned yet in Curacao...not getting off ship in St Thomas (Duh!).

So......who can tell me something I don't know??

I will be boarding the AOS in the morning for my first cruise in five years. 14 of my good friends will be joining me on this venture. We all live in St Thomas. Flying in from St thomas we actually use the airport right next to the Pan American pier.

I have spent the last 6 weeks perusing these boards absorbing all the info I can find about crusing RCCL and the AOS.

Have non-cruise outings planned in Aruba and Dominica...nothing planned yet in Curacao...not getting off ship in St Thomas (Duh!).

So......who can tell me something I don't know??

What airline are you flying in on? Most flights go to SJU, and not that small airport near the Pan American pier.

What airline are you flying in on? Most flights go to SJU, and not that small airport near the Pan American pier.

It is a regional airline (Seabourn airlines)....it is a 25 minute flight from St Thomas......and , yes it does land at the small airport. ;)

Archived