travel car seat

sunquest76

There is also the cosco tote-n-go. It's already flat, no folding involved. I use this when we travel as it is to hard to carry a big carseat. These too, are hard to find but they are on ebay every once in a while.

Just a note, I don't believe either one of these seats are FAA approved, so they are only good for your car (shuttle, taxi, etc)

I have never seen that EB travel seat. That's pretty neat. If you can't find that seat, maybe the Cosco Scenera It is pretty light weight and you can use it rear facing up to 35 lbs, if you preferred to keep her rearfacing (which is much safer). The Scenera costs less than $50, so not too pricey.

Or another choice is the Sunshine Kids Radian We have this seat and love, love, love it. It would last your dd until she was ready for a booster or past that. Most seats expire within 6 years, this one expires in 8 years. My 7 & 8 year old can still fit into it, although they are both small for their age. I won't lie, it is heavy, but it does fold up and you can get a bag or straps to carry it. We have never used it while traveling, so I have never had to carry very far.

Good Luck finding what you need.

Not sure if this will help you, but last year my DS was 16 months old when we flew from Nashville to San Diego. He rode in my lap. Not too much fun, but on 2 of the flights there were empty seats beside me.so he sat there,except for landing and take off. Then he was strapped in to the lapbelt with me. I rented a car in San Diego and just rented one from the rental car co. On the shuttle from the airport to the rental place, he stayed strapped into his stroller.

I may get flamed for doing that, but I assure you I had a strong hold of the stroller the entire quick ride and the brakes were locked. Dont know how old your child will be, but my DS was fine. Drove me a lil crazy when he wanted to get up and walk around on the plane, which I did let him, and the ppl he stopped to say hello to,just smiled at him. As did I. and the one time her grabbed at someones paper, I was so very applogetic,and got, Oh I have 4 grandbabies, so its fine. Good luck in finding a workable solution for you.

{ I was writting this at the same time you were. :)} glad you got a good deal!!!!!!!!!

Archived