Bahamas, Bahamas, and more Bahamas from Charleston...COME ON CARNIVAL!

Tapi

First of all, I'm DELIGHTED to have the Fantasy in Charleston year round. AND I really like the seven day itinerary. However, I do hope Carnival adds more options in the future (I have a feeling they will if these cruises make a good profit)

Still, i'm not quite buying the idea that the Fantasy couldn't do a 7 day caribbean cruise or wouldn't make a nice profit doing so. When we sailed on the Majesty we were told that she was almost always fully booked on her weeklong caribbean cruises, and she isn't really THAT small of a ship (especially occupancy wise she is nearly comparable to the Fantasy). I think most people would be willing to pay a bit more for a caribbean route within driving distance, and if the Majesty could make the trip then I certainly think the Fantasy could. But that's just my thoughts.

Still, I can't wait to see what the future brings to Charleston, and am so glad that Carnival was the one to come year round:)

Charleston is the closest port to where we live but the itinerary turns me off. Been to Nassau more times then I would like and no interest in going back.

I would think they do rotating 6/8 day cruises to make it more of interest.

As a result we will continue to go down to Florida for better itineraries.

Charleston is the closest port to where we live but the itinerary turns me off. Been to Nassau more times then I would like and no interest in going back.

I would think they do rotating 6/8 day cruises to make it more of interest.

As a result we will continue to go down to Florida for better itineraries.

I would think that the Florida 7 day cruises are using the port slots in those islands/ports that you want out of Charleston, again nice wish but I would have to think it would be something different (understand the Bahamas comment though).

Archived