New cookbook for Chef's Table

Love Boat Dream

I went to the Chef's Table when I was on the CB in July. We were promised that the cookbook would be shipped to us at home as soon as the new printing came out. Since I already have 3 copies of the old book, I didn't give it another thought until I was just reading a Chef's Table thread here this morning!

Has anyone else received the new version of the book? I'm going to call Princess today, but I wanted to see if anyone else was waiting.

OK. I just got to the bottom of it. I called Princess and the CSR was very helpful. Although I waited on hold for quite awhile, she figured out who to call and got someone to go over the list for my cruise. For some reason, my name was not on the list to get a book, but they were able to access my bill and saw that I did pay for Chef's Table. So, they are Fed Exing the book to me.

Thank you Princess for good customer service!

OK. I just got to the bottom of it. I called Princess and the CSR was very helpful. Although I waited on hold for quite awhile, she figured out who to call and got someone to go over the list for my cruise. For some reason, my name was not on the list to get a book, but they were able to access my bill and saw that I did pay for Chef's Table. So, they are Fed Exing the book to me.

Thank you Princess for good customer service!

I just ordered an older copy on Amazon.com for $7.50. I am wondering what the difference is from the latest edition. They were selling it last week on the Star Princess at a sale price of $28.00. I think $34.00 on Amazon.com

I went to the Chef's Table when I was on the CB in July. We were promised that the cookbook would be shipped to us at home as soon as the new printing came out. Since I already have 3 copies of the old book, I didn't give it another thought until I was just reading a Chef's Table thread here this morning!

Has anyone else received the new version of the book? I'm going to call Princess today, but I wanted to see if anyone else was waiting.

Now you can sell 2 of the old ones! :D

After our second Chef's Table and two of the same books, I gave one of the books to a wonderful woman I became friendly while on the ship. If you have more than one, be a sport and pass it on to someone who loves a good cookbook!

The one we received last month on the Island Princess Chef's Table is the 4th edition we also have the 1st edition. So there must be four editions but how many new recipes?

Out of curiosity I compared the first several recipes. They all look the same to me. The jacket has a different picture on the front and the same old one on the back cover.

Another Christmas present.:cool:

Jack

for the

Archived