Photos of the new Golden Princess Sun deck suites

dawhitworth

These look very nice. I have two questions: what category are they and is the bathtub entered through the shower?

They are PH on the Sun deck. Sorry for the poor picture of the bathroom, but you enter the tub from the bathroom proper, not through the shower. It was a nice jetted tub by the way.

A couple of quick questions. How big is the deck as is looks rather small? How private is the deck - are you visible from above or the sides? Did you hear noises from the deck above? I'm hoping to book one of these suites and anything you can tell me would be helpful.

Thanks

I agree the balcony appears considerably smaller (depth-wise) than other PH cabins I have seen.

I do like the newer decor.

Mike:)

A couple of quick questions. How big is the deck as is looks rather small? How private is the deck - are you visible from above or the sides? Did you hear noises from the deck above? I'm hoping to book one of these suites and anything you can tell me would be helpful.

Thanks

Yes the balconies are smaller then the other suites due to space restraints when these cabins were added in May. ;)

Archived