courtyard privileges

mttwinmom

But notice that, according to the website, only the higher-level suites have access to the "private restaurant and lounge."

One step at a time on the updated information on NCL.com. There is no question all suites will have access the Epic Restaurant and Lounge. That is where VIP breakfast and Lunch will be. It does not state only the higher level will have access but it is just still silent on the SA/AC.

One step at a time on the updated information on NCL.com. There is no question all suites will have access the Epic Restaurant and Lounge. That is where VIP breakfast and Lunch will be. It does not state only the higher level will have access but it is just still silent on the SA/AC.

There is a question. The website expressly lists these privileges for each of the higher levels of suites but omits them for SA and AC. In response to my written question, NCL e-mailed me that SA an AC did not have Epic Club and lounge privileges. Others state that their PCC or TA told them that they would have access. My information could well be wrong, but the matter is hardly settled and those who expect to dine at the Epic Club do so at their own risk.

There is a question. The website expressly lists these privileges for each of the higher levels of suites but omits them for SA and AC. In response to my written question, NCL e-mailed me that SA an AC did not have Epic Club and lounge privileges. Others state that their PCC or TA told them that they would have access. My information could well be wrong, but the matter is hardly settled and those who expect to dine at the Epic Club do so at their own risk.

http://www.epic.ncl.com/the-experience/accommodations/the-villas/

I believe if you look at what is listed for the Courtyard Penthouses and Penthouse at the above link and cut and pasted here, you will see access to the Courtyard, The Concierge Lounge, The Epic Club. ;) So to answer your post, the "lower" end suites do have access to the Courtyard and the Epic Club. We also have it confirmed that SA will receive access to Courtyard and Epic Club, what more would you like?

Courtyard Villa

• Sleeps up to 6 guests

• 46 available

• Access to Concierge Lounge

• Combined living and dining area

• Two luxurious bathrooms with separate shower

• Queen-size bed

• Additional children’s bedroom

• Exclusive access to Courtyard Area

• Exclusive access to The Epic Club (dining)

200x120_EPIC_CourtyardVilla.gif?scale=100

Courtyard Penthouse and Penthouse*

• Sleeps 2 guests

• 6 Courtyard Penthouses available in The Villas complex

• 7 Penthouses available on aft decks 10-13*

• Access to Concierge Lounge

• Living and dining area

• Luxurious bathroom with separate shower

• Exclusive access to Courtyard Area

• Exclusive access to The Epic Club (dining)

*Not part of The Villas complex

Please forward the written confirmation from NCL that SA has access to the Epic club. I would be both interested and appreciative.

Do you really think that only the SAs would not have full access. They are the same price as the ACs with the extra $100 for spa access. Once you are in the courtyard you have access to everything there. The Epic police are going to stand by the entrance to the Epic Lounge that is in the courtyard to find the passengers in the 8 SAs that represent 16 of the potential 350 passengers that could have use of the courtyard.

The description on the booking engine is now the same for both AC and SA. Get the courtyard get the Epic club.

AC

Who doesn't want to stay in a Penthouse? With a maximum capacity of two, there's plenty of room to spread out. You can relax in the living area or lounge around in the bedroom complete with queen-size circular bed. The butler can also serve you a delicious meal out on the private balcony or if you prefer, you can ask the concierge to make dinner reservations. Sushi? French? Italian? So many choices. Also features exclusive access to the Courtyard area and the Concierge Lounge.

SA

With private key card access to the spa stateroom complex, you can go on a total spa vacation as these two-guest suites feature a queen-size circular bed, spa décor, and entry to the Mandara Spa experience and fitness center. Sound relaxing? Wait until the butler brings you a glass of champagne in your stateroom hot tub or as you watch the stars from the privacy of your own balcony. Also features exclusive access to the Courtyard area and the Concierge Lounge. Of course, the concierge would be happy to make dinner reservations for you, as well.

...and the NCL website description for the higher levels of suites says "exclusive access to the Courtyard area, Concierge Lounge and private restaurant and bar." Nothing about the private restaurant and bar for SA and AC.

I will admit that what seems to argue in your favor is the change in pricing for SA and AC suites. They used to be much, much cheaper than the villa penthouses but NCL has greatly boosted their prices and reduced the difference almost to insignificance. So it is possible that NCL intends that they all have similar privileges....but that is not what they e-mailed to me in response to my question.

I'm not sure if this has been posted on any of the threads yet, but I just recently signed up to receive those Epic e-mails and learned that there is also an e-mail address that you can send any questions you have about Epic to and I guess they have a monthly e-mail that then goes out answering the most frequently asked questions. The e-mail address is:

Epicinsider@ncl.com

That will give you answer in writing from NCL :-)

Sorry if this has already been posted.

...and the NCL website description for the higher levels of suites says "exclusive access to the Courtyard area, Concierge Lounge and private restaurant and bar." Nothing about the private restaurant and bar for SA and AC.

I will admit that what seems to argue in your favor is the change in pricing for SA and AC suites. They used to be much, much cheaper than the villa penthouses but NCL has greatly boosted their prices and reduced the difference almost to insignificance. So it is possible that NCL intends that they all have similar privileges....but that is not what they e-mailed to me in response to my question.

My AC has gone up $500 pp since I booked. Glad I booked when I did!

Archived