Hotel packages

stoli1021

We will be on a Baltic cruise on 8/10. I was looking at the pre cruise package on Regent and noticed that the hotel price for a Standard Room at the Marriott copenhagen is $349.00 per guest per night. It looked high so I went to Marriott's home page and can book the same room for $296.00 (not per person). does anyone know why Regent has such an up charge? I'm guessing that the price includes transfers from the airport and to the ship, not worth the extra $400.00. Can anyone give me some insight on there land and hotel packages? Maybe in not seeing something. It looks like it would be easer to book my own room and take a cab.

Interesting, because I had almost exactly the same question! I was thinking that we should consider going a day early for our cruise and was absolutely shocked at the $$. I know the transfers are important and can be costly, but it seems a little pricey at more than the double the cost.

Archived