Hotel nr Marriott Biscayne Bay

Mooloo

Hi All

I was hoping someone would be able to help- we're booked in to the Marriott on the Saturday before our cruise in mid November. I've managed to get some more time off work and we will be flying in on the Thursday.

I checked the Marriott's website and it's looking to cost $478 for the two nights :eek:.

I was hoping soemone would be able to suggest a hotel for the Thursday and Friday that was slightly more reasonable.

The main criteria / preferences would be: ease of transfer to the Marriott; shuttle from the airport; central or convinient to transport enough for sights / shopping / exploring; soemwhere we can grab a meal on the thursday pm after our flight from London.

I'd be really grateful for any suggestions you may have.

Thanks Mooloo:)

Mooloo, you have already posted this exact question and you got two excellent, informative replies. Your thread has gone to Page 3 now because no one else had replied, so I'll give you the link to your first thread, OK? No need to re-post again. :)

Click here and you can read their answers: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1062522

Archived