Warning Dream deck 8 aft 9A wraps

jetwet1

And by moving the partition to that point, the side Cat 8 would still be an "extended" balcony. Those that have booked that one are getting a GREAT deal - at least at this point!

Tom

That side is more of a wrap than the wrap.. I couldnt tell from the earlier pics.. but these show it much more.. yes those who booked those cabins got a great deal.. usually the cabin beside the wraps on the conquest class were 9A's as well.. but it seems on the Dream they arent..

wowww....you don't happen to have another view of this to post do you? We are on deck 7, 2 decks below you and this picture JUST misses capturing our balcony! :confused::rolleyes:

Deck 9 is the top, so deck 7 is 2 below that. You should be able to see it all from the pic. deck 6 is partially cut off.

The link to the pics-http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalDream/GrandMed/02Naples/nap6.htm

Karen - you still have the deck 8 "wrap"?

I'm still waiting for the supervisor to call me, she's waiting on the ship to call HER back :-)

edit - nevermind - you've got deck 7. Nice! *still too early in the am for me*

Edited by Amerikaner83

Karen - you still have the deck 8 "wrap"?

I'm still waiting for the supervisor to call me, she's waiting on the ship to call HER back :-)

edit - nevermind - you've got deck 7. Nice! *still too early in the am for me*

lol...funny -I think I posed this a few hundred posts back, but we always had cabin 8268 on Spirit and Miracle also, I believe....wanted to book the aft wrap on deck 8 on Dream also to "keep the tradition" but it was booked already. I was all upset...:( but it worked out good anyway. Next time I am booking deck 9,tho! :p

so...I see you're going on it here in a few short weeks...

If there are no interior pictures of the rooms in question posted yet, would you mind seeing if you can grab some for us?

ABSOLUTELY! Matter of fact, I was going to offer if we didn't get any by the time we cruised! ;)

Deck 9 is the top, so deck 7 is 2 below that. You should be able to see it all from the pic. deck 6 is partially cut off.

The link to the pics-http://www.zydecocruiser.com/CarnivalDream/GrandMed/02Naples/nap6.htm

I tried to go there but it isnt working for me we have a dexk 8 " wrap" and are concerned that is not a wrap please fix for me:D

Here is a good exterior shot of 9475. Looks like the best balcony on the ship. We have 9472, cant wait!

P1010133.JPG

I tried to go there but it isnt working for me we have a dexk 8 " wrap" and are concerned that is not a wrap please fix for me:D

The picture is right there!!!

wowww....you don't happen to have another view of this to post do you? We are on deck 7, 2 decks below you and this picture JUST misses capturing our balcony! :confused::rolleyes:

J

joining in with op, on deck 8 is that another room beside the forward portion of the wrap or just dead space:confused:, since that is our cabin I am dying to know please let us know thanks

J

joining in with op, on deck 8 is that another room beside the forward portion of the wrap or just dead space:confused:, since that is our cabin I am dying to know please let us know thanks

I dont understand your question the picture that I posted in my post above shows the aft cabin and the side CAT 8.. I dont see any dead space..:confused:

Here is a good exterior shot of 9475. Looks like the best balcony on the ship. We have 9472, cant wait!

P1010133.JPG

I also have 9472 , Thank you so much for posting this I have looked everyday for a phot, I will be on a B2B same room 2/6 and 2/13. Looks like we are missing a few windows but boy was the price right.............

Please keep the updates coming on this situation. We currently have one of these rooms booked for our cruise next year and are trying to decide what we should do. Saying that we are frustrated is an understatement as this would have been our first wrap around balcony. I have sent an email to Carnival, but like everyone else, we're waiting on a reply. Thanks!

Yes, thanks - that's why I'm anxiously awaiting more pictures. We booked a 'provisional' cabin until I can see how small 8466 really is. I too am wondering about that door between the wrap and next cabin forward.

We had this cabin on the Oct 3rd sailing. I will post pics once I upload..but..the cabin is small..the bed basically going up to the outside wall so walking past at night I had quite a few bruises. No sofa and the desk is around the corner and felt like dead space. That is where the phone was and was inconvenient. Especially because if it rang you had to jump over the bed to get to it. The balcony is definately not a wrap. I made a complaint on the ship and will follow it up with a letter. I would certainly NOT pay the 9a rate for this cabin but the balcony is definately larger than a normal one. I would actually take 8462 as it got most of our WRAP..lol..I snuck in and will post those pics later also..

I must say though,the ship is gorgeous and we loved EVERY moment...if you want the wrap take 7 or 9...6 is nice but you can hear the shows going on!!

I am at a loss, considering we've been booked for over a year, paid in full -- and from the photos posted, it looks like it's going to be a miserable cruise for my DH who is a pretty big guy. DH just finished 3 months of daily radiation - this is a much needed celebration cruise for us. I'm going to start whistling a happy tune and see if I can make sure I get on this ship with a good attitude. I'm hoping he can walk around the bed in 8466.

sorry to say we just got off and he wont be able to walk around the bed,though they may make some changes

Thank you !!! Finally someone giving us more insight into these dang aft wrap cabins!

Sorry you were disappointed with yours on deck 8, but glad to hear you had a wonderful cruise otherwise!

Did you happen to get a look in the deck 7 aft wrap cabins? Just wondering if the interior layout is also so awkward and cramped. Definitley hoping it is more spacious than a regular cat 8 cabin since they are charging so much more for it!

Thanks. Welcome home!