Is there a 12 Step Program for Cruisers?

Scott_F

Hi, I'm Scott and I'm a Cruisaholic.

Two cruises this summer and I'm scamming to find a way to fit another one in before the end of the year. Apparently I'm addicted to towel animals, warm melting chocolate cake and the Supper Club.

Please help me end this madness. :eek:

I hope to never get over my cruise addiction.I love Ships

Balconies ,room service ,towel animals ,shows ,late night comedians,,,,it is so good to LAUGH before going to bed , sea gazing star gazing ,ports,visits SHOPPING

swimming snorkeling,beach bumming ....now why would you WANt to put a STOP to that

GO ENJOY You only live once

Michele

Here are 12 Steps which might work for some people:

Book a cruise for each month of the year:D!!!!!!

Happy cruising!!!!!:cool:

We did 11 cruises in 13 months......that did not work. I knew I did something wrong..... :D

Hi, my name is Jeanette, aka Angel, and I am a serious cruiseaholic. I am seriously thinking of throwing myself back into debt just to be able to cruise twice a year......

I got off, no, security had to drag me kicking and screaming, the Splendor after a seven day 40th birthday party. It was cruise #8 and no sooner was I home I was already thinking that I wished that it was the middle of December cuz then it'd be 30 days until I get on the Glory.....

I so wish I had the funds and time to cruise four times a year. I have so much fun and can be who I am.....

Sadly, my bank account is draining way to fast and in 2011 it will be one cruise a year only. Now, should a nice lotto winfall happen, then I will be on a ship every month for at least a week or longer!!!

if there is, i sure hope my husband never finds out about it. he's not a cruise person, he'd rather sleep on the ground in freezing weather(i don't understand it). he would surely sign my friend and me up for back to back sessions. it wouldn't work thought. i think it's in our blood.:D

I have been on 2 cruises since May, have 1 more booked, and am in the planning stages for a birthday cruise on the Dream. And I spend way too much time on this site trying to plan. I know that I am addicted, but I don't want any help.

Last year I was my first time going on 2 cruises per year. I got hooked so I booked 2 this year.

Next year, I am considering retiting, so my plan is to book one month post retirement to celebrate, then I have to look for deals to I can graduate to 3 per year...woo hoo...Can't wait. :p

PJ

Archived