Local time In Puerto Vallarta

marknrose123

While in Puerto Vallarta, we are planning on massage at Krystal and we have choice of different times including 10:30 and 12:00. Per the itineray, the ship (Sapphire Princess) arrives in PV at 10:00am.

Can anyone tell me if local time is the same as ship time or is there 1 hour difference between ship time and local time?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

While in Puerto Vallarta, we are planning on massage at Krystal and we have choice of different times including 10:30 and 12:00. Per the itineray, the ship (Sapphire Princess) arrives in PV at 10:00am.

Can anyone tell me if local time is the same as ship time or is there 1 hour difference between ship time and local time?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Puerto Vallarta is in the State of Jalisco (Central Time zone and generally the same time as on the ship). However, Nuevo Vallarta is in the State of Nayarit (Mountain Time zone ... 1 hour earlier than Puerto Vallarta) but ... most of the hotels, resorts and tourism businesses in this area use "Jalisco Time". It's best to ask (when making appointments) if that is Jalisco or Nayarit time. :confused: :confused: :confused:

Go with the 12:30 appointment. Ship time & PV time are a 1 hour difference. When the ship used to dock at 8:00, there was obviously no problems. Now that they have changed to the later docking time, the 10:30 time slot is almost impossible to make.

Joe

Yes, good advice. There is a one hour time difference and I would have missed my massage at the Krystal because of it had I not found out in advance. I would agree you should take the later time.

Archived