Grand Turk Inn?

gebo

Well, I hope not as we are booked to go there next week as part our Liberty cruise. In fact, they just emailed me last week to confirm our reservation.:)

are you going just for the day,, and if so what does it include and the cost

We are going for the day. It is $40 p/p which includes lunch, drinks (soda's, not sure about liquor but DH and I don't drink so not concerned), dessert, and I believe a place to put our stuff. Check the boards here, this is how I found out about it. We weren't interested in going to Margaritaville with the crowds so this sounds perfect.:)

they are selling but they are still very operational. have now expanded to serve lunch as well as their day-packages for the cruisers. make certain you ask for the coleslaw and the recipe! it's AWESOME!

Last Nov. we spent a lovely day at Grand Turk Inn. The sisters said that they were selling. Does anyone know if they're still in operation?

Can you give me more information on Grand Turk Inn. I tried to find a thread with no luck

I've booked. The sisters (Sandy and Katrina) say this is not the best time to sell. For $40 you get beach access, changing rooms, a lovely lunch on a colonial patio. They include snorkel gear and might even break out a couple of old bikes. They are wonderfully interesting, and will give you a glorious, low key day.

e-mail grandturkinn@tciway.tc

I've booked. The sisters (Sandy and Katrina) say this is not the best time to sell. For $40 you get beach access, changing rooms, a lovely lunch on a colonial patio. They include snorkel gear and might even break out a couple of old bikes. They are wonderfully interesting, and will give you a glorious, low key day.

e-mail grandturkinn@tciway.tc

Is there good snorkeling off the beach there? Has it been a good experience in the water? Just curious. Still trying to decide what to do in Grand Turk.

Archived