Does Freedom still have Ben & Jerry sweet?

4bythebeach

Has anyone heard anything more about Freedom class ships no longer having the Ben & Jerry sweet? We are going in Dec and have this room booked, so any recent info would be great.

Thanks

I will check on the Independence for you as traveling on her in November, we had the suite ben and jerrys suite booked but a good deal came up on the grand suite so booked that instead... The suite was there in may this year as I did check... mark

You dont get all the suite benefits but you get access to the concierge loung which is great for saving few dollars on drinks alone...

• 1 month later...

I meant to reply to this when we completed our cruise a couple weeks ago. The Ben and Jerry's "sweet"" is alive and well onboard the Freedom. We stayed there and enjoyed the free ice cream, drinks and appetizers before dinner in the concierge's club and other concierge club privliges. We had a great view of the CD on the brdige during the 70's parade/dance party.

• 1 month later...

We were on the New Year Freedom sailing with the Ben & Jerry sweet, and yes it does still have free b & j for the week and a Concierge card. We only used the concierge card 1 time. We found that the diamond lounge was much nicer. The concierge there was great, and the fellow cruisers in the diamond lounge were much more personal.

We were on the New Year Freedom sailing with the Ben & Jerry sweet, and yes it does still have free b & j for the week and a Concierge card. We only used the concierge card 1 time. We found that the diamond lounge was much nicer. The concierge there was great, and the fellow cruisers in the diamond lounge were much more personal.

I'm glad to hear the Cl is still included. We were going to book a PR room on Indy 3/20/10 and the "sweet" was available so we took it.

Archived