CL includes D+

Patty00

There seems to be a misunderstanding about admittance to the Concierge lounge. D+ are allowed in all CL on ships that have them. They are not just for suites according to C&A! However, D+ folks have a choice. They can go to the Diamond lounge or Concierge lounge. I don't know where the rumor started that the CL was just for suites. I would suggest, if a D+ was turned away from a CL to speak with the loyalty ambassador. My husband and I are D+ and often have not received a key on day 1.....we just rapped on the CL door and then got a key. The Concierge does not always get all the D+ guests names. Hope this clears things up.....

I'm not sure why, other than in cases of proximity to one's cabin and therefore a bit of convenience, a Diamond Plus on a Freedom class ship (the only ones at present that have both a Diamond Lounge and a CL) would want to access the interior concierge lounge when they can get the same perks in the Diamond Lounge with its fabulous views? Given the choice between the two, the Diamond Lounge would win every time even if my stateroom were located on the same deck as the CL.:)

Archived