SNORKEL GEAR in FLL

Putterdude

They do have some of that stuff in Publix, Walgreens & CVS, but I consider it more of the use it once and throw it away variety rather than more professional quality.

I completely agree but I assumed the poster would know where to find the good stuff if they were experienced divers.

Well I haven't snorkeled in probably 50 years so I don't consider myself an experienced diver however I do want something better than the disposable type. As we live up in BC for 6 mos and in AZ for 6 mos I thought if there was something near the hotel it would save us having to find gear in the desert which may be a tall order.:)

We went to Lauderdale divers for a last minute mask purchase on our first cruise. It was walking distance from publix/hotel area (we were staying at amerisuites now hyatt place). It was very handy. You may want to check hours to make sure it will work for your intended shopping trip. I think it will have what you need.

We went to Lauderdale divers for a last minute mask purchase on our first cruise. It was walking distance from publix/hotel area (we were staying at amerisuites now hyatt place). It was very handy. You may want to check hours to make sure it will work for your intended shopping trip. I think it will have what you need.

Thanks, from yours and Trents' posts I think I will give Lauderdale Divers a call and see if they offer packages as I note that they are fairly close to the hotel. I know that the mask is all important and I don't want to spend half of my time blowing water from my mask.:eek:

Archived