What activities are offered for teens?

Cre

Here is a link to a great page created by one of the regular poster here (cruisinmama06 I think is the name). It has links to many Adventure Ocean Compasses (the kids club activities). Take a look, some are old some are new but you can get a good feel for what is officially scheduled.

http://s204.photobucket.com/albums/bb196/cruisinmama06/Royal%20Caribean%20AO%20Compass/

What I have found is that teens that age tend to meet up the first night at the meet and mingle and form little groups. From then on some do organized activities, others do their own thing. The one thing that I would strongly suggest is for your teen to attend that Meet and Mingle the first night. Often times the groups get together then and if you aren't there its more difficult to meet others. Don't worry my teens love RCI and have never been bored with the teen stuff!

Archived