Brooklyn Red Hook Pier Embarkation time for New England Cruises?

swdke

True enough...assuming the departure is scheduled for 4 or 5 pm.

Yes, ship departs at 5 pm. Documents say boarding between 1 - 4 pm, but I have read that people do seem to board earlier, therefore I was curious what time I need to arrive by. I want to board early, but don't want to wait around on the pier either if I arrive too early.

Steve,

Since most hotels make you check out around 11:00 a.m., we have ALWAYS headed straight for the pier after checkout. We have never waited longer than 30 mins. to board. Most of the time they let you board around 11:30 am and we are just in time for lunch.

Go for it!!:D

Yes, ship departs at 5 pm. Documents say boarding between 1 - 4 pm, but I have read that people do seem to board earlier, therefore I was curious what time I need to arrive by. I want to board early, but don't want to wait around on the pier either if I arrive too early.

We go over at 10:30. Sit around and people watch and are boarding by 12 noon. :D

Archived