ZOMGZOMG! price reduction golden princess 9/18/2009

Sailkeywest

Ok, so, I happened to read someone's review of the WS on the Golden and thought I'd have a look at Princess's site just to check out pricing when I noticed my cabin cost had gone down $300 per person! Just called and got the price adjusted and am practically squealing! Hope this helps somebody :)

Ok, so, I happened to read someone's review of the WS on the Golden and thought I'd have a look at Princess's site just to check out pricing when I noticed my cabin cost had gone down $300 per person! Just called and got the price adjusted and am practically squealing! Hope this helps somebody :)

Congrats!!

Don't stop there!! Keep checking. ;)

I looked and our suite had gone down $500 total, so I upgraded to a PH for about the same price.

:D *sooooooo jealous!* What a nice suite that will be! It is like driving splinters under my nails to not upgrade our balcony to a suite! I keep trying to tell myself 'it's a fabulous balcony, you are going to love it,' but the size of that bathroom is killing me just thinking about it. :P and all those evil suite perks!

:D *sooooooo jealous!* What a nice suite that will be! It is like driving splinters under my nails to not upgrade our balcony to a suite! I keep trying to tell myself 'it's a fabulous balcony, you are going to love it,' but the size of that bathroom is killing me just thinking about it. :P and all those evil suite perks!

Tired, overworked and underpaid triage RN needs nice vacation in order to motivated to work for another year.

Archived