Lunch In Grand Cayman

Urban Chic

I know the Hyatt has a web site, but I don't know if the menu was listed. I know the menu was a variety, and I had gazpacho and a tropical fruit and lobster salad. Both were outstanding. Bloody Mary's were also very good as I recall.:D

Terry

We enjoyed the TreeHouse. I have pictures in the Voyager albums at http://community.webshots.com/user/jean_lynd that will give you an idea of what it was like. I'm not sure how far it was from the tenders because we were dropped off there on our way back from our Stingray City excursion. Some of us walked back from their and others just grabbed the city bus. I hope this helps!

Trixsea,

The tropical fruit & lobster salad sounds like just what I am looking for:-)

When did you have it? Recently? (want to be sure they have re-opened since Ivan struck).

Also . . . Do they have a beach that I could hang out at for a couple hours after lunch?

Thanks for your help.

Chic

Chic, I was there in June, so I can't be much help. The restaurant is (was) right on the beach. If the hotle has reopened that I would assume the restaurant is open. Maybe the Hyatt website could help. Good luck. Terry

Can anyone tell me if either of these are open? Paradise Reef & Cafe (purple roof) or the Big Bamboo Brew Pub? If not what else is available on the water, walkable from the pier..looking for good food but casual with a view, good drinks

Archived