Rhapsody of the Seas

DP

I realize this is not the RCCL section but since the Rhapsory sails mostly in AZ thought someone would know the answer which is does this ship have min fridges in D1 category? also does anyone know if Diamond function is offered each evening?

I realize this is not the RCCL section but since the Rhapsory sails mostly in AZ thought someone would know the answer which is does this ship have min fridges in D1 category? also does anyone know if Diamond function is offered each evening?

hi DP, all balcony cabins on the Rhapsody have fridges but not the other cabins ...... i havent been on the Rhapsody since last April and being platinum only they had a couple of cocktails nights for platinum and diamond members only on a 10 day cruise

rkmw

Yes the Rhapsody of the Seas does have a function every night for Diamond and Diamond Plus members. I received a letter recently about it for our forthcoming Rhapsody cruise. As they don't have a Concierge Lounge on this ship it is held at one of the other lounges which is usually notified by the C & A rep on board.

Jillybean:)

Archived