1st Time Cruiser Review-Carnival Victory Sept 20-27, 2009

CruisinJazz

We had decided that we wanted to go to Accra Beach after all the beautiful pictures that have been posted here. Unfortunately, the taxi driver talked us into going to Vulture...I mean, Payne's Bay. The snorkeling with turtles was great, but if you came out of the water the vendors would come after you with a vengence. Every 5 seconds they were there wanting to sale you necklaces, bracelets, aloe plant for your sunburn, foot massages, marriage and reefer. Our friend Rick said that the next one to offer to marry me that I should say yes just to see the reaction. LOL! I wasn't brave enough for that one! LOL Janie and I even tried laying there with our sunglasses on pretending we were asleep and they would wake us up sista to see if we would like to purchase a bird feeder. LOL

CourtneyItaly556.jpg?t=1254705180

To be absolutely honest, I did not care for Payne's Bay one bit. If we had booked the excursion to snorkel with the turtles and gone there by catamaran it would have been a totally different experience. I really wish we had stuck to our guns and had them take us to Accra Beach.

A few of us girls...

CourtneyItaly433.jpg?t=1254706249

• 4 weeks later...

Archived