Connie 2/26 or Millie 2/27 Confused

bedazzling

Last year had a great cruise on the Connie. Thinking of booking again. However I don't see any roll calls for either cruise and was wondering if there were large conferences or groups booked for those dates. Traveling solo and don't want to be overwhelmed by a conference etc. Met great folks from the roll call and we connected onboard and it just made my vacation that much more fun. If anyone has any input to sway me one way or the other would love to hear from you.

I don't know of any large groups on our 2/27 sailing.

We are on the roll call, board, but haven't had a lot of feed back. But like Lori said we do have 27 members signed up for a CC Party.

Hope you can join us.

Mari

Lori and Mari,

Thanks for your response. Found your post on Cruise Connections. Its hidden in there. Maybe you should bump it forward. I think I'll call Celebrity and try to get more details....You'll enjoy the bon appetit cruise. I did it last year. Went out to lunch in Barbadoes...their pretty expensive. The chef also had everyone sample from the same bowl. Yuk! I complained and I hate to say Celebrity was pretty cavalier about it. However the chefs cooking on board were really fun & yummy. They had a great wine tasting as well.

Andrea

New user here! I'm interested in the 2/26 sailing of the Connie and I also can't find anybody going on this sailing. Is this a Spring Break sailing filled with families? Would love to get more info!

Debby

Hi,

From my travel experience this time of year, Feb - Mar, its tough to miss some Spring Breakers as schools get off different times throughout the country and outside the USA. I was on the Constellation last week in Mar. last year and it was fine. There were children, but they really weren't underfoot. I guess I believe kids will be kids and its the parents who need to step up to the plate reigning them in when they are behaving inappropriately.

College students enmass, probably, would not choose Celebrity.

You'll really enjoy the Constellation. I'm leaning on doing the 26th of Feb.. It was so relazing. If you want more info, please ask.

Andrea

I was so happy to find this post! I was looking in the roll call and elsewhere for people travelling on the Connie 2/26. This is the first cruise for my husband and I ( I did a 4 day Bahamas cruise on RCL in '99 I;d reather forget!) and we are really looking forward to it. I do hope that it's not over run with Spring Breakers or a group, that wouldn't be the best holiday scenario.

I was so happy to find this post! I was looking in the roll call and elsewhere for people travelling on the Connie 2/26. This is the first cruise for my husband and I ( I did a 4 day Bahamas cruise on RCL in '99 I;d reather forget!) and we are really looking forward to it. I do hope that it's not over run with Spring Breakers or a group, that wouldn't be the best holiday scenario.

I don't think you'll have any breakers at that time. Linda and I have

been taking cruises at this time for a few years and all has been cool.

Always make the cruise at least seven days, arrive a day early book

through a travel agent and have a great time.

Dave & Linda Hansen

Feb 26 is probably WAY too early for Spring Break anywhere...My wife works for the Los Angeles Unified School District and her Spring Break is the week of Monday March 21--which is why we're doing the Connie the week of March 19...My daughters are at UC Davis and UC San Diego...both have their Spring Breaks the following week...A lot of other schools are at the same time or even later...

Expect most Spring Breaks to fall in Late March to Early April...

Archived