Who has booked the WOW sale?

glo1196

yup. Booked AOS in 2 adjoining cabins. $200 OBC and loved having to only part with $500 now instead of $1000 this close to Christmas :)

Yes- I booked 10 day on Jewel of the Seas Dec 2010 and got the aft cabin I was looking for. The normal deposit was 900 so saving 450 and 200 obc was great.

Jim

YES booked first thing this morinig. Got the sailing we wanted and the cabins we wanted.

Sailing 4-10-10

Cabins 14326 Balcony & 14329 Interior (For my father in law)

Just didn't get the dinning option.

We would perfer late, But got MY TIME DINING?

not sure what to expect with the my time dining but I am not complaining.

Happy to have the OBC

Just booked a Valentine/Carnival Cruise on the Voyager. Got the cabin and the price was the same as it was 2 weeks ago plus OBC. I went ahead and paid the full deposit since it will have to be paid anyway in about 2 months.

Does RC do anything special for Valentine sailings?

This will be our 10 year anniversary and we will be renewing our vows. We were married in St Thomas on the Monarch when it went out of San Juan. We have my brother and sister in law to stand up with us. We all excited. The next cruise is February 14th Mexico MOS.

Cabo wabo here we come.

Just wondering who has booked the sale? Did you get the sailing you wanted and the cabin you wanted? Let us know!!!! :)

Yup!!! Booked @ 9:00 this morning!!! booked 2 adjoining balcony cabins on Radiance of the Seas for Nov 4 2010!!! We are so excited. This will be our DD 1st cruise!!! one room for Mommy and Daddy and one for DD and Gramma!!! :D

Cheers

Mia

Anyone who took advantage of the WOW - are you Diamond Plus?

Me and my DH are both Diamond. My mother is Diamond +. She is in one room with my DD. and me and my hubby are in the other!!! Me and DH are 4 cruise credits away from Diamond Plus!!

Cheers

Mia

We just booked two inside doubles on the Mariner of the Seas, March 7-14 Mexican Riveria, and we excited to get the TWO cabins for only 20 dollars more then it was going to cost us for the one quad room!! And they are side by side.

Booked the Rhapsody of the Seas for 14 Day New Zealand Jan. 22, 2011. I also booked my brother & SIL on the same cruise. Reduced deposit really helped. So did the $200 OBC, especially for my brother as he has never sailed on RCI before. DH and I are platinum but did not book balcony, so couldn't use the balcony discount anyway.

Archived