Single 23 year olds and cruises

JCB40

I've suggested to my daughter and her girlfriend, both 23 year olds, to go on (their first cruise) Carnival instead of just spending a week in Mexico somewhere. I've cruised with RCC and Princess, never on Carnival. It would be most likely the Caribbean end of Oct/beginning of Nov. Does anyone know if single girls this age would have fun -- or is the crowd usually 30 +? Any pointers & advice is welcome !!!

:rolleyes: Thanks what I thought too :-) Still their concern is that everyone will be either family, couples or 'older singles' .... Are they right? Does anyone know the 'typical' (if there is ever that on a cruise ;)) type of crowd on Carnival to the Caribbean (in Oct/Nov). I'm sure there won't be families as school is in session.

On the other hand, EVEN if the crowd is not their age group, having a best buddy along should be enough to have a blast onboard and off, right?

While there will certainly be more folks in the 30+ range than 20 somethings, they won't be the only ones.

Tell them not to discount the older generation---we can party with the best of them, after all, we've had alot more practice than they have!

I've suggested to my daughter and her girlfriend, both 23 year olds, to go on (their first cruise) Carnival instead of just spending a week in Mexico somewhere. I've cruised with RCC and Princess, never on Carnival. It would be most likely the Caribbean end of Oct/beginning of Nov. Does anyone know if single girls this age would have fun -- or is the crowd usually 30 +? Any pointers & advice is welcome !!!

Tell them to stick with one of the Fantasy Class ships and they'll be in great company.

The Spirit Class are a little boring for their age group.

The longer cruises will have more older people and families.

Tell them to check out the 5 Day on Fantasy from New Orleans.

There's also a 5 Day on Inspiration from Tampa.

Also a 5 Day on Ecstasy from Galveston.

They can add a day or two before near the homeport as well.

The Carnival Cruises that are before or on Halloween are extra fun. Lots of parties and events.

Guest TropicOne

They will not have a problem finding others in their age group. There is a very good reason why Carnival is called "The Fun Ship" :)

Archived