Bermuda which side faces the dockyard?

Arwenmark

Since the ship will dock only in Bermuda for a few days, the ships have been known to turn around during their stay to do their lifeboat drills. With other ships and ports, they switch lifeboat sides if necessary at another port. Therefore one never knows with Bermuda....

Okay luck of the draw I guess. it is the Spirit by the way and right now I am in an aft suite so I guess it doesn't matter much. but thinking of changing to one of the AC's on the sides.

In June we were portside to the dock. I followed lots of threads throughout the Bermuda season this year and don't recall anyone saying they docked starboard.

I actually tracked which side the Spirit would dock at Heritage Wharf this summer. In the past it would vary at King's Wharf for both the Dawn and the Spirit.

I did not get every week but up until and including our August 7th sailing the Spirit was docking port side to the pier. I could have missed a few however.

Someone in Bermuda told me that since the Heritage Wharf pier is really close to where the Dolphin Discovery area is (it is in the Fort seen from the ship), they did not want the engines going in that direction. You can see where the water goes in to that area from the ship. I do not know how they knew this or if it is fact.

Archived