Future Cruise Coupon

peg8148

Have a question about the future cruise coupon. Has anyone been told you can't use it on military discount cruise bookings? We bought our Future cruise coupon. When we were on the Freedom in march, we just booked a cruise for march of 2010. We sent our coupons in and our friend got hers back saying she couldn't use it. Out of 3 cabins she is the only one so far that got theirs back. Thanks for any help.

Have a question about the future cruise coupon. Has anyone been told you can't use it on military discount cruise bookings? We bought our Future cruise coupon. When we were on the Freedom in march, we just booked a cruise for march of 2010. We sent our coupons in and our friend got hers back saying she couldn't use it. Out of 3 cabins she is the only one so far that got theirs back. Thanks for any help.

My Brother in law bought one and I think they told him he could not use it with military discount...We have used both of ours and are buying more on our Valor cruise in 10 days....There is not a lot of difference in past guest and military I don't believe, I'd ask my TA.....We are able to use ours with our shareholders OBC and it's nice boarding with $200 in OBC.....Dennis

Archived