Proposed 21st Century Daytime Dress Code

raudacruise

Now that there is another never ending discussion of formal nights lets get down to daytime wear given you see a lot more people during the day than formal nights.

Shouldn't Celebrity outlaw speedos around the pool when the person bends over and shows a butt crack? Maybe require a butt to waist size ratio?

This is an important issue and looking forward to your input. I'm sure that there are other dress code issues that others might propose.

I dunno ... seems to me that there are a lot of people out there who want to show that they have in fact taken advantage of all of the fantastic food on the ship. If they can't wear their Speedo, then how else will we know that they're champion eaters! :D:D

It should be a law that clothing manufacturers could not make speedos and bikinis over a set small size.Guess we need more than that because some people would squeeze into them anyway.It just proves that some cabins do not have mirrors because you sure wouldn't go out in public looking like that if you had one.

Like the story of the backward hillbilly who decided it was time to hit the big city. During his wanderings, he walks into a department store and sees himself in a mirror “My gawd, tis me old pappy”. He proceeds to buy the mirror and take it home as a memento to his departed old pappy. Not realizing the hillbilly’s wife never did like or get along with his old man, the old hillbilly decides to put the mirror in the outhouse so she won’t see it.

After a while the wife becomes suspicious with the hillbilly husband as he is takes to wandering to the outhouse several times a day. Finally she had enough and proceeds to the outhouse, opens the door and sees herself in the mirror, “My gawd… so this is the ugly hag he has been hanging around behind me back”.

The Lesson: WUSIWUG

:D:D

On board now - very relaxed dress code. My main objection is bare chested men with very hairy chests at the buffet.

Lots of jeans day & night in dining room. Man at our table has worn short shorts at night in Trellis (fixed searting) restaurant. Lots of men with no ties on formal night. Very casual other nights.

Lots of bathrobes all over but better than having speedos all over the ship.

Most relaxed dress code I've seen on any ship.

Great cruise!!!

On board now - very relaxed dress code. My main objection is bare chested men with very hairy chests at the buffet.

Lots of jeans day & night in dining room. Man at our table has worn short shorts at night in Trellis (fixed searting) restaurant. Lots of men with no ties on formal night. Very casual other nights.

Lots of bathrobes all over but better than having speedos all over the ship.

Most relaxed dress code I've seen on any ship.

Great cruise!!!

If you think I'm going to have my chest waxed in order to use the Buffet ,think again.It's bad enough that I have to put on my shower shoes.Next thing you know they will enforce the no Speedo's Rule

:cj

This "riff raff" was spotted in the Blue Dining room on Solstice... I guess he didn't realize it was formal night...

BluDiningroom1.jpg

edit.. Here he is again!!

solsticeb.jpg

A little more warning please, I almost lost my dinner.Please tell me they kicked him out.

Now that there is another never ending discussion of formal nights lets get down to daytime wear given you see a lot more people during the day than formal nights.

Shouldn't Celebrity outlaw speedos around the pool when the person bends over and shows a butt crack? Maybe require a butt to waist size ratio?

This is an important issue and looking forward to your input. I'm sure that there are other dress code issues that others might propose.

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My speedos are made from the finest Portuguese lycra in exclusive colors dyed specially for me and are hand sewn by Laotian hermits using only the finest polyester thread from Mozambique. They cost more for each one than most people pay for their stateroom! No pool attendant has ever questioned my right to be on deck in my speedos. It’s my vacation and I paid for it and I'm going to wear what I want anywhere I want on any ship anywhere in the world.

You are correct in only one thing. Plumber's Cleavage is not due to Speedos. Plumbers Cleavage is due to a bad butt/waist ratio. n other words, fat. If you want a true 21st Century dress code, then you should recommend that Celebrity outlaw anyone with Dunlaps Disease, Bingo Wings, Blue Veins, Cellulite, Muffin Top, or Dark Roots from appearing anywhere in public at all. Whatever they are wearing! They should stay in their staterooms and go into the bathroom when the steward comes in to make up the room and into the closet when the steward cleans the bathroom. Forget the Main Dining Room - room service is good enough for them as long as they hide while the steward brings in the tray.

Sheesh!

Archived