rental car from quebec cruise port

CAT330

I need to rent a car from Quebec City to drive to the airport in Montreal. I will be on the Crown Princess which leaves on oct 13 so I need to book fast. I already reserved a car with Alamo at the airport in Quebec but someone said that is a $40.00 cab ride from where Princess docks to the airport. Does anyone know any rental car companies near the cruise ship dock? I would like to rent one closer. Thanks!:)

The airport is by no means the most convenient location to rent a car from the cruise port. The ONLY advantage is you do avoid driving through the city. As the threads quoted state, the 2 closest rental companies are the Hertz and Budget offices on Cote-du-Palais, which can be reached from the port by a short taxi ride or the free Ecolobus (this isn't very big, and if you go this route I recommend 1 person goes to rent and comes back for the other and the luggage). If all you need to do is go to the airport in Montreal, however, another very valid option is the direct bus: http://www.orleansexpress.com/SearchResult.aspx?Ori=QUE&Desti=DORV&NbEnf512=0&NbEnf04=0&NbAine=0&NbAdulte=1&NbEtudiant=0&TypeVoyage=AS

Station is as close as car rental (maybe 5-minute drive, or 15-20 minute walk).

Archived