Pharmacy- Circular Quay

Mom33

We went into the underground gallery complex attached to Wynyard Station. It's about a 10 minute walk from Circ Quay. There are a lot of drugstores, news stands, etc. that will have what you need as well as a Cole's supermarket.

I am only going on memory here , as a visitor to Sydney, but arent there shops under the Circular Quay Station, and then there all the shops you want in the Rocks.

Lots of touristy shops , but I am sure I can remember a pharmacy store around there somewhere.

I am only going on memory here , as a visitor to Sydney, but arent there shops under the Circular Quay Station, and then there all the shops you want in the Rocks.

Lots of touristy shops , but I am sure I can remember a pharmacy store around there somewhere.

Yes, there are shops around the ferry termnals (under the train station). I have picked up sunblock, deodorant, moisturiser at one shop that is not a pharmacy, but I think I recall a pharmacy across the street at the back of the the station.

Yes there is definitely a pharmacy at the rocks, and one on Alfred st (where the station is), there is also one I think near the opera house. You could walk a little bit away from the harbour and there will be plenty! There are also seven eleven stores everywhere (one on George St)

As a previous poster mentioned, it is an easy walk to Wynyard station and everything will be cheaper at Coles!

Archived