P&O Sun Pacific Video - March 2009

Hi everyone,

As promised, I have uploaded my video that I created about my cruise in March this year. It has been 7 months in the making, as I slowly learned how to use Final Cut Express. The cruise was on the Sun Pacific to the South Pacific.

Please visit the link, and sit back and enjoy. The quality is not the best, as it had to under 500Mb to upload. (Looks great in HD though!)

If you have any questions, please ask, I am more than happy to help.

http://www.terrypeckham.com

- Terry

Wow Terry that was so well done!!! Thanks so much for posting. We were on the Pacific Sun last Xmas so it brought back so many memories. You had the same entertainers so that was good to see them again. Are you OK with me sharing the link on another forum I frequent as I think it would be well received? I have never seen a video with that level of quality even though you said it wasn't that great!!

Looking forward to what you do after your Sun Princess trip. I have only had 3 days on her but she was a beautiful ship so I'm sure you will enjoy.

Thanks again.

Lesley :)

Thank you all for your kind words.

Wow Terry that was so well done!!! Are you OK with me sharing the link on another forum I frequent?

Lestel, yes you may link to it, thanks for asking. Could you please let me know which site you link from please? I am keen to have a look.

Thanks,

- Terry

Lestel, yes you may link to it, thanks for asking. Could you please let me know which site you link from please? I am keen to have a look.

Thanks,

- Terry

Hi Terry

Are you able to email me on tlsomm at iprimus dot com dot au as I am not able to post the link on here?

Thanks

Lesley

Loved the video, well worth your time getting it done.

I have heard and seen that last song on your video done a couple of times before on different cruises (cruising together) and it still brings a lump to my throat.

The mariner cruise did a fantastic final show with that song and all the staff came on stage including waiters, cooks etc anyone who was free was there. It makes you aware of how many people work in the background to make sure you have a great cruise.

Archived