QM2 Bars on embarkation.......

jax

day, when will they be open? Skip all those questions about the availability of tea and lunch stuff on the first day. A Glenlitvet on the rocks seems a fitting welcome to the QM2. Cousins across the pond need single malts to refresh their kinship.

Well, I might have known that Sebastian would know where to take a Gal for a drink. Have I mad a terrible mistake Mr. Handsome Feline by booking Queens Grill? Your posting says that the Queens Grill lounge has limited hours and then an opening hour of 11:30 PM?! Gads this lady would have a terrible thirst by then.

Well, I might have known that Sebastian would know where to take a Gal for a drink. Have I mad a terrible mistake Mr. Handsome Feline by booking Queens Grill? Your posting says that the Queens Grill lounge has limited hours and then an opening hour of 11:30 PM?! Gads this lady would have a terrible thirst by then.
Good catch! A typo corrected to 11:30AM in the next Daily Programme. Read them all here.

Why Sebastian you old sly fellow....you are a bad influence. While waiting for your clarification on the bar hours I just went on down and bought me some of that Glenlivet. Celebrating the QM2 weeks in advance how scandalous is that!

Archived