Abe huges?

ncb106

I just found out from miami office abe would be my cruise director on the liberty of the sea in december 20 2009,i never had abe and i will like how good is he,i hoping he fun and active like richard spacey,allan brook and ken rush

Normally I would come home from a cruise and never remember the CD's name unless they were really special. I had only remembered Clo's, (Clodagh O'Connor) in all my cruises. She is one special lady. ;)

Then we had Abe Hughes 3 times on the Mariner and we thought he was fabulous too. Abe was so good from the first time we saw him that I knew his name that first day. And, I knew I would remember it. He was great. ;)

I think you'll enjoy Abe. We've had him twice. We had him on the Majesty (I think) when he was new. We remembered him b/c it was almost painful to watch and listen to him. He was really bad and very corny. It seemed he was trying to imitate other CD's rather than have his own personalilty come through. Later, we had him again on the Mariner, and our first thoughts were "Uh-oh!" He did a really nice job and seemed to have come into his own. The difference was like night and day.

You will love Abe! He was on the Mariner with us in August. He's a very personable (and cute!) young man and you'll see him everywhere. My (teen) girls loved him so much they had to have a picture taken with him after the farewell show the last night. He was definately one of the best CD's we've had ;).

Archived