Back from the Sky 10/9-10/12

familyof4cruising

Thanks for the review.

Now I can't wait for my cruise in december!!!:D

I would appreciate if someone could tell me if the pools on the Sky are heated (it's going to be cold if they are not!!)

Sophie;)

I know they are salt water..but I do not think they are heated. It was so hot our weekend it was very refreshing.

• 2 weeks later...
Thanks to all for all the info. Set sail on Monday and cannot wait.

Have a great cruise!

We did the Sky a few times last year, I'm excited to see what they have done to her in dry dock. Does anyone know who the Cruise Consultant is?

Sorry all I can remember was that she was a women and she laryngitis on our cruise.

My family will go on our first cruise on NCL Sky May 31, 2010. Did you go on any of the ships excursions or did you plan your own? We would like to do some snorkeling & possibly fishing. Any suggestions?

My family will go on our first cruise on NCL Sky May 31, 2010. Did you go on any of the ships excursions or did you plan your own? We would like to do some snorkeling & possibly fishing. Any suggestions?

Will you be on the 3 or 4 day trip? I ask because there is some good snorkeling in Freeport, which is only on the 4 day trip. Also, find the "ports of call" area, and ask in the Bahamas section.

Thanks for all the comments folks! I am on the 4-day Sky in early January and have been trying to get information on it so your posts have helped me in that endeavor! :)

I can't wait for my cruise on the Sky! She still has some Hawaiian decor though, right (from her days as Pride of Aloha)?

I was on the Norwegian Sun before so the layout is virtually the same though but it's nice to hear that the White Hot Party is outdoors on some sailings! :D

Thanks for all the comments folks! I am on the 4-day Sky in early January and have been trying to get information on it so your posts have helped me in that endeavor! :)

I can't wait for my cruise on the Sky! She still has some Hawaiian decor though, right (from her days as Pride of Aloha)?

I was on the Norwegian Sun before so the layout is virtually the same though but it's nice to hear that the White Hot Party is outdoors on some sailings! :D

Some hawaiian theme is still seen. By the pool area they still have murals on both sides with surfboards. I am not a fan of small ships, but I loved the Sky!

We were on this same sailing, and yes, Rich Purpura is still the comedian, and yes he is still funny:D

We saw Rich Purpura twice on DCL, enjoyed his stuff, DW even went up on stage and got herself a little embarrassed for laughs, and DS enjoyed a kids oriented magic show he did in a smaller lounge. Hope he is still on Sky for the Christmas cruise, it would be a hoot to see his show again.

Archived