Cruiseship screen savers?

Golfgrl1911

Hello fellow cruisers! I was wondering if anyone knew of a site that would give me a cruiseship screen saver. I've found tropical screensavers but cannot find one that has ships or ports. Seeing as how the cruising has become the vacation of choice for many of us I thought that it would be easy to find one. How easy is it to create one? With all of the pictures of the different ships and the savvy computer folks out there can someone come up with something? Thanks, Chef Nancy:)

My screensaver is the Maasdam and I got it on webshots.com. You can do a search for the ship that you want and then right click and make it your desktop or screensaver. I see the ship sitting in the port every day and I can't wait to get on it! Hope this helps.

Over the past several years I have made it a practice to take photos of the Stephen Card paintings found on all of the HAL ships. I've then taken those photos and turned them into desktops and screen savers. They make FANTASTIC desktops. I have them set to change once every 5 minutes. Screen Savers fade in and out every 30 seconds and pan across the field of view.

I can't share the photos because the paintings are copywritten (legal to phtoograph and use privately, but not for publication). But, anyone can do what I've done.

Archived