Naples Food Tour recommendation

OnVacation11

We are planning our Med cruise for next year and one of our ports will be Naples. We would love to do a walking tour including stops at some local cafes, pizzerias, small food shops etc.

Has anyone done something similar and has recommendations? I found couple of web sites that offer walking tours but would like to hear any personal accounts.

Thanks.

Eva

We are planning our Med cruise for next year and one of our ports will be Naples. We would love to do a walking tour including stops at some local cafes, pizzerias, small food shops etc.

Has anyone done something similar and has recommendations? I found couple of web sites that offer walking tours but would like to hear any personal accounts.

Thanks.

Eva

We leave in 2 weeks for our Med cruise and are doing a walking tour of Naples on our own. Mostly eating pizza and drinking vino. We're just going to follow the path, or at least try to, recommened by Rick Steves. I will post upon my return.:)

We leave in 2 weeks for our Med cruise and are doing a walking tour of Naples on our own. Mostly eating pizza and drinking vino. We're just going to follow the path, or at least try to, recommened by Rick Steves. I will post upon my return.:)

Thanks ! I found a walking tour at the Food Maven website that includes sites and munchies along the way. We are planning to combine it with the Hop-On Hop-Off bus that stops right outside the cruise dock.

Thanks ! I found a walking tour at the Food Maven website that includes sites and munchies along the way. We are planning to combine it with the Hop-On Hop-Off bus that stops right outside the cruise dock.

Just be careful. What I heard is that Naples is not the safest place.

Archived