Pearl Questions

LorriSG

1. We enjoyed breakfast in the DR on the Sky for Balcony and Suite passengers, best of both worlds buffet items to help yourself and you ordered and were served your hot items. I understand from reading the boards that there is not a separate DR for breakfast on the Pearl for balcony and suite passengers but do they have the same set up in the DR that serves breakfast...cold items etc. to help yourself and you are served your hot order?

2. In the Spa are there saunas, steam and showers to use if you don't pay the upgrade price for use in the spa?

I thought that balcony and mini-suite pax could have breakfast in Indigo. I did not actually use that bene, but I thought that was the case....Like Aqua on Dawn does.

I was in a balcony and was not aware of this. Did Indigo serve different food than the MDR? Doesn't matter to much to me though, I only had formal breakfast once since I was rarely up that early! :)

As for the MDR breakfast, it is completely waiter-served. The breakfast food itself wasn't much different from whats in the buffet, but it is quiet and much less crowded.

1. We enjoyed breakfast in the DR on the Sky for Balcony and Suite passengers, best of both worlds buffet items to help yourself and you ordered and were served your hot items. I understand from reading the boards that there is not a separate DR for breakfast on the Pearl for balcony and suite passengers but do they have the same set up in the DR that serves breakfast...cold items etc. to help yourself and you are served your hot order?

2. In the Spa are there saunas, steam and showers to use if you don't pay the upgrade price for use in the spa?

I can only help with question #1...yes, Cagney's is open for breakfast and lunch but only to catagory AE's and up. Mini suites and balconies don't get the perk. There is no help yourself in the main dining room.

We LOVE the Pearl! Hope to go on her in 2010.....ANYWHERE would do!:D

Archived