Live from the Emerald Princess......Ask Away

christinelee

:)Thanks for taking time out of your cruise to post...We still have a while.we are newbies to Princess....Have a couple of ???Are coolers allowed(for soda/water)?Do you have any ideal of how much wine is allowed ?

Thanks,

Stacie:cool:

Princess has refrigerators in all the cabins, so you might not even need a cooler. I've seen conflicting information on the amount of wine - some people say there is no limit, others say it's two bottles per person. :confused:

Princess has refrigerators in all the cabins, so you might not even need a cooler. I've seen conflicting information on the amount of wine - some people say there is no limit, others say it's two bottles per person. :confused:

On princess.com they say you are allowed 1 bottle of wine or champagne per person.

Boating girl....

we arrived at the terminal around 2 and walked right up to the counter then directly on to the ship. No lines at all!!!! It was great to not fight the crowds.

From getting out of the taxi till walking into our cabin was maybe 30 minutes and that is only because we could not find our room and had to ask :p But we were on the ship within 10-15 minutes from stepping out of the taxi.

But I did hear that around noon it was very crowded!

Has anyone every been in cabin D733? It is the last one on that deck. What is it like? The pictures I have found look like there is a rounded area next to the balcony. Any idea what it is? We are looking at this location for 6/13/10. Thanks for the help.

Tim Domavan is the worst CD of All time on my last cruise I saw him chewing out a dancer for nothing also his jokes are so redo. He is a jerk.

Thanks for your answer to my curiosity. I dislike ever hearing an employee being reprimanded in public. It is one of my pet peeves.

It's is demeaning to the employee and uncomfortable for the customer wherever it occurs. I don't think CD's are the same caliber as 10-20 years ago. Lots of them have the same jokes over and over and over...........

Archived