Hotels close to pier in FLL

dancing

Which hotels are the closest to the pier in Ft. Lauderdale? Does anyone know if they give a senior discount at these hotels. We are on the Coral 3/28/05 and want to fly down the day before which just happens to be Easter Sunday. thanks

The closest nice hotels are the Marriott Marina, and the Hyatt Pier 66. Then there is an Embassy Suites, and an Amerisuites(which is not as nice.) If you want to be on the beach(and less than a mile from port), try the Raddisson Bahia Mar or Marriott Harbor Beach.

Embassy Suites and Hyatt Pier 66 are pretty close. There are a lot of others within that general area whose names escape me at the moment. Since you are traveling around Easter, I would suggest that you reserve fairly quickly. A lot of young people vacation in Ft. Lauderdale around Easter break. I know, I used to live in Florida. As far as senior discounts, look at the hotel's websites. I know a lot of hotels offer discounts to seniors, AARP, and AAA members. Good luck with your search, and bon voyage.

Also, if you haven't already done so, I would suggest you do a search on Ft. Lauderdale hotels. There are a lot of good suggestions on this board.

I recommend Hyatt Pier 66, very clean and comfortable. You have everything that you need (pool, bar, restaurant and roof top dining, swings if need be) It is a 10.00 taxi trip to the Pier and Taxis are always there.

We stayed in July and I will always stay when in FLL......enjoy!

Northender

Decided so far on Hampton Inn Airport for the first night as we get in at 6:20 PM, rate is senior $134 plus tax, free shuttle from airport and to pier, free breakfast.

two nights after cruise Hyatt Pier 66 senior rate $185 plus tax, looks like great location for what we want. Hope this helps. Check out tripadviser.com for reviews and inf on all Ft. Lauderdale hotels

We won the Hyatt Pier 66 for one night Jan 21 for $95.00 on Priceline. They are the Lanai Rooms, so if you want the tower, keep your reservation, but if just want to be there and near the pool, this could save you 1/2. Just a thought. Have fun!

Archived