Rythms of the Night PV-Tour

ERNLYN

Sailing CCL Splendor and will be in PV on Wed 12-2-09. Does anyone know wht time the tour leaves ths ship, and what the return time to the ship is? according to the internet the tour ends at 10pm, per CCL the ship leaves port at 10pm. I have read many good rewiews of this tour. Its my understanding it can be booked on your own, but I'm concerned we might get back to the pier just in time to see the ship sailing away!

Its been a few years since we did this and it was probably the most fun we have ever had on an excursion.

Even though you can book this on your own I would NOT do it.. You don't save enough to make it worth the worry of missing the ship. If you book with Carnival they will wait for you.

Sailing CCL Splendor and will be in PV on Wed 12-2-09. Does anyone know wht time the tour leaves ths ship, and what the return time to the ship is? according to the internet the tour ends at 10pm, per CCL the ship leaves port at 10pm. I have read many good rewiews of this tour. Its my understanding it can be booked on your own, but I'm concerned we might get back to the pier just in time to see the ship sailing away!

The excursion operator, Vallarta Adventures, runs two evening excursions when a cruise ship is in the port. An early excursion for cruise ship passengers and a later excursion for the public.

The cruisers will leave the port between 5-5:30 PM, arrive at the Las Caletas cove, have the show, dinner and head back for the port in time for the ship's departure. Resort/Condo guests leave the port between 6:30-7 PM, arrive at the Las Caletas cove, have dinner, then the show and return to the port between 11:30 & midnight. The overlap between the two excursions is at the dinner table.

This is one of those excursions that cruise passengers can't book on their own because you would be going to the late show with the resort/condo vacationers if you book it independently. :(

This is probably my favorite tour in Vallarta and even though I am not a tourist, we (husband/friends/visitors) still go on this tour at least once a year. We also have done the Rhythms trip on New Years Eve twice which is really cool as it combines the regular Rhythms tour with a bon fire/DJ on the beach and champagne which is not only a great deal but unique and lots of fun.

I hadn't been on the tour for about a year and went a couple of months ago after I heard they changed the show a bit. They brought in someone from Cirque du Soliel to help spice up the music and choreography and while I liked the show well enough before, it is excellent now.

Some friends are in town this week so we are all going on it tomorrow night- YAY! I am so excited and I am going to save some extra room for the flan, cream puffs and Kahlua coffee :)

Thank you all very much for your info! the posters on these boards allows one to be able to get the most out of their cruise, We will definitly go thru the ship, we also are considering the Sea Safari on the same day, and hope the two will not conflict. If anyone knows the start and end time for this tour it would be nice to hear from you,, Thanks again

Thank you all very much for your info! the posters on these boards allows one to be able to get the most out of their cruise, We will definitly go thru the ship, we also are considering the Sea Safari on the same day, and hope the two will not conflict. If anyone knows the start and end time for this tour it would be nice to hear from you,, Thanks again

Here is your "sea safari" excursion. http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/tours/sea-safari

Splendor docks at 10. I would suspect Vallarta Adventures will start the Sea Safari excusion no earlier than 10:30 but no later than 11. It might be possible to do both excursions but I'm not sure you would have very much, if any, time to clean up and be ready to make the evening event.

Good Luck!

A discount would be AWSOME .... I think the four of us will do the Rythms of the night, but before that we are going to split up and daughter and son-n-law will do the "extreme canopy" and my wife and I will do the "sea safari" hope we can cram them both in and get a discount... thanks for the scoop!!!

Here is your "sea safari" excursion. http://www.vallarta-adventures.com/tours/sea-safari

Splendor docks at 10. I would suspect Vallarta Adventures will start the Sea Safari excusion no earlier than 10:30 but no later than 11. It might be possible to do both excursions but I'm not sure you would have very much, if any, time to clean up and be ready to make the evening event.

Good Luck!

ERNLYN -

I failed to re-verify Splendor's itinerary before I posted above. She is supposed to arrive in Vallarta at 9 AM local (8 AM ship's time). This will give you extra time to do the two excursions you are looking at.

thanks for the info ,y'all:)

i heard from another poster that the ships rhythm of the night excursion has a total time of 3:45pm to 8:45pm ;)

i wonder if we can fit in the outdoor adventure and the rhythm:confused:

dave

You can check Los Veranos and Rio Cuale canopy tours on-line and call them on at a toll free number to see how long their tours are. Possibly if you book the tour on your own you will not be waiting for a large bus of passengers to complete their zip line before heading back to town. Just a thought. Cherie

thats what we were hoping to do. we want to book the extreme canopy and then the rythms of the night, It loos like the extreme canopy ends at 4:45p. may not be able to do it.

We booked the regular Canopy tour which is 9 am to 2 pm and the Rythums of the Night tour 3:45 pm to 8:45 pm. Our sailing is April 18, 2009

Archived