NCL Sun.. new port PC

jswdlw

I see that the NCL ship Sun will be repositioned to Port Canaveral in 2010. I'm pretty excited about this since I am just an hour from PC and the next trip I want is 7 days/night to St Thomas. And this is offerred. I have cruise consultant on notice for the balcony and the price I want to pay. We have plenty of time since I want to take the cruise Jan 2011. :)

Jan 2010 is on the Dawn.. hmmm.. how many more days..

I see that the NCL ship Sun will be repositioned to Port Canaveral in 2010. I'm pretty excited about this since I am just an hour from PC and the next trip I want is 7 days/night to St Thomas. And this is offerred. I have cruise consultant on notice for the balcony and the price I want to pay. We have plenty of time since I want to take the cruise Jan 2011. :)

And the Sun is scheduled for drydock Oct. 2010, so she should be all shiny and fresh for you!

We just booked the Sun for January 2011 departing from PC earlier this evening. Maybe we'll see you there! We are excited that we'll be able to combine Disney World with the cruise.

Archived